C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 03:58:55 -0400
LOL - okay redefine marriage anyway you want. The problem is not the definition of the word it is human behavior - there are plenty of of legally married individuals who beat their wives and children and screw any number of people on the side, and polyamorphous relations that do neither, are faithful and work well. The problems are not about who is with who - but how they treat each other. As long as we worry about the red herring - we never address the real problems. The real problem is the inidividual and their behavior issues, and how they deal with life. One can't put anything in a box  and say - its bad this way and good this way. Cults are not within the definition of marriage - they are coerced,controlled individuals under a controlling and power needy  individual - deeply troubled individuals on both ends, or innocents that got caught up in the fray. Regardless of how you define marraige in the end people will continue to live as they choose. It is impossible to legislate your morality or impose your will on everyone.
                              Trisha