C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:58:35 -0800
we can all hope that, but, without the federal
mortitorum on taxing the internet, i fear that there
are quite a few cash starved states that will not stop
at just putting in a sales tax. there are more than
just a few that are looking at taxing individuals
internet access. you only have to understand your
phone bill to know what i am fearing.  i do not
exactly trust the state governments. call me an
alarmist.