C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 22:43:58 EST
Well, depending on who you ask, I will go down in history as being a tough
old bird myself, NOT ala Bilary though.

I hadn't heard that about LBShe.  Either the news hasn't hit Virginia yet, or
I haven't been reading the right history books.  I did try to stay away from
high school history books though, so you'd think I'd have a more accurate
history education.

Did I say that?  Yes, I believe I did.  Too late!

In a message dated 11/20/2000 1:49:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> << That's a fact, but Lady Bird sure loved him didn't she?  I admire her so
>  much. >>
>
>  Betty,
>
>      I am not that generous. Lady Bird was the fore-runner of Hilary except
>  little more ruthless. I very tough Texas Lady. I know I have one for a
>  mother. NEVER underestimate those "ladies". As Molly Ivins would say, "
> Meaner
>  then a rattler in a hot skillet."
>
>  Bobby

Betty