C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lee McElhenney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 10:39:52 -0400
Philadelphia has great air now, unlike years past.  We have an abundance of
water and green growth!  I LOVE IT!  Well, the water isn't the cleanest in
the world, but who's perfect?  The moderate climate is wonderful too.  To
see the seasons change throughout the year is one of mother nature's finest
works of art.  I may move away for periods of time, but this area will
always be home to me.