C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"greer.bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:43:20 -0500
VInce and Ken,

        When used the phrase, "survival of the fittest", I was thinking of
another phrase, which is more appropos to this discussion, "life boat ethics".
As Kyle phrased it, when the abundance of material goods is threatened, society
no longer aspires to noble ideals.
It becomes every man for himself.

Bobby