C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:59:41 -0400
Yeah, Granny was pretty wild.  When I started college shopping my senior
year of high school, she wanted me to move to Nashville and go to "Brother
Shea's Bible College" and live with her.  She left school in the sixth
grade, so "college" was "college" to her--one was as good as the other as
far as she was concerned.  I don't think she ever really forgave me for
that.

-Kyle