C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 20:14:46 -0400
   yes, this is the problem. pakastan has enough of these that they might
use their nukes, the indians while not so fanatic about dying for their
religion, do not respect life as much and are quite plain that they can
afford to lose millions of people.
   this is not exactly an atmospheere for restraint. and then there is
china.