C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 04:17:15 -0500
Hi all!

Sorry about all the junk in my last post here.  I don't know what
happened.  For you teck folks here, could the problem have been that I
bounced direct to the list insted of forwarding it?  Do I need to be
careful about this in the future?

I just thought you living on the east coast might be interested in
this.  So now I'll try forwarding it.  Sorry in addvance if this don't
work either.

Later!!-Gary