C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:45:16 -0500
I agree 100% about the thank you note after an interview.  I always did
that and it paid off more than once.  In fact, I had a principal ina
school that I worked in for a year tell me that if someone calls the
school to thank them for an interview or to check on the status of the
job opening, he immediately pulls their application from the pile.  He
thinks that is too pushy and prefers the written thank you.

Linda