C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:06:43 -0500
No problem, to me there are many sides of the AIDS debate.  There is some
speculation that AIDS has actually been with us and is not so new of a virus
after all.  I remember listening to an NPR story many years ago, about
tissue kept over from the '40's from a soldier who died of TB.  He may also
have had AIDS.  Remember, the use of antibiotics is realtively new, you
don't die of AIDS, you die of AIDS related complications, thus in a time of
when most people died young of infectionous disease, a virus like AIDS would
have had littl meaning.
No one really knows where it came from but, I have a healthy disresect for
the establishment anyways.

Beth the OT