C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 02:26:33 EDT
I'm glad you cleared this up for me.  I was trying to figure it out.  I knew
the AB stood for able bodied though.

Or...it could have been anything.

Theoretical Analysis Board (as in "submit papers to the Theoretical Analysis
Board - TAB no later than June 10, 2000")
Thoroughly Atrocious Barbarians
Tenaciously Annoying Bimbos (bimbettes, whatever)

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,
even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious.
If you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

I just found out that my forearm crutch makes an excellent back scratcher.
I'll be darned if these things aren't the handiest gadgets to have around.

What were we talking about?

Help me.

In a message dated 05/23/2000 5:30:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,