C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:48:53 -0700
lol... well around here folks put whatever they no longer want out on the sidewalk, and usually in 2-3 days it gets taken by folks who think they can do something w/it. so getting rid of it isnt a problrm.

how's the baby doing, linda?

anybody here remember the guy from finland who used to belong to this list>
What about Anee stanford?
and book girl?  just curious about whjat these folks are doing now?
mag.

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag