C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 02:33:24 EDT
Isn't it a doctor who routinely makes such decisions?

In a message dated 05/23/2000 11:09:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Would you know that his PT came to me today and said she totally refuses =
 to service him with the AFO's on.  She said that she knew she told me =
 she was totally against them and "demanded" to know the name of the =
 doctor who ordered them.  After telling her that three different doctors =
 told me the AFO's were a plus to Zachary, she took their names down like =
 she was going to call them and see if I was telling the truth.  HOW DARE =
 SHE !  Sorry but I am boiling about this.
 Any suggestions on what to do here ?  Any help would be greatly =
 appreciated, Thanks.
 Deborah mom of 4