C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 00:00:55 EST
At this point in my life, I have dated more ab men than mwd. But that has
more to do with numbers than anything. I would not put more or less energy in
finding either type, because what's really important is are you compatible,
do you have common interests, etc.

I recently chatted with a man in Florida who has a thing for CP women. Kinda
strange, but hey, I figure no more weird then a blonde fetish.

I'd love to find a good man, period. If he has a disability, so be it. I am
open to the idea. I've been here a year, so I can now transfer my section 8
to any place in the county. (hint, hint)

(giggle) there is marigold, squeaking while playing with her mouse. it's the
sweetest little squeak.. ;-)

Mag