C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brent Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:17:34 -0500
Neoconservative equals neoNAZI?? Ken, man, what are you smoking?

"Neoconservative" was coined I'm pretty sure by Bill Buckley back in the
late 70's/early 80's in an effort to distinguish between old guard
isolationist conservatives (think Pat Buchanon) from the newer Reaganite
folks who were for a more interventionist foreign policy (think Don
Rumsfeld).

I am bailing out of this nonsense right now, but it appears to me that you
are allowing yourself to be insulted by a term YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND.
Neoconservative has NOTHING to do with naziism, neo or otherwise. All you've
done is make yourself look like an idiot.

Brent