C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 07:35:59 -0400
let me know if you find it or not. i maybe still have a copy of the form
somewhere. lol, i do not know if i could find anything. we put our house  up
for sale and have so much already in boxes. i do hope they can help. i think
it was designed to me the requirements of the state you are in. mine would
be for georgia. here they push to get something in writing every time you go
to the hospital.