C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:20:50 -0600
My daughter had nothing to do with her suicide. She had lymph cancer and
refused to accept the help she needed. Apparently she had just moved from
Petaluma, Calif. to live near my sister in Santa Cruz. She needed ADL help
with dressing and washing herself and would not seek help. My sister had to
cut her toenails. She hated to seek help. She accumulated tranquilizers and
overdosed. My sister came to take her to the doctor and found that she
killed herself. I never saw the suicide note. When she came to Winnipeg she
shared a hotel room with my sister and she spoke to my sister how I was left
out of things as a youth. My sister never showed me the note. I am not in
touch with my sister and she has been going down hill, divorced and other
serious problems.

My son is getting married this summer and there will no one from my family.

Joyce