C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2013 08:34:26 -0700
Ditto what Pam said. Plus, my scoliosis (curvature of the spine) has gotten worse so it hurts more, AND my collarbone has been pushed forward so there's pain there too.

Thanks,
Tamar

It is not our differences that divide us.
It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.
~ Audre Lorde