C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:05:14 -0600
Chester,

My guess would be to contact the folks at the site and ask them what's going on.  Give them any messages that you get when you try to send it.

Kendall Corbett
Coordinator of Consumer Activities
Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities -WIND
Department 4298
1000 E. University Avenue
Laramie, WY  82071
(307) 766-2853