C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:17:31 -0500
Well, we're all slow-learners here and have to read and re-read the same
posts before we can understand them.  I sometimes have 150 C-PALSY emails
waiting for me over a long weekend. It's worth it to most of us on the list
to weed through the cubic zirconiums to find the occasional diamond.  You'll
find, too, Sue, that the old-timers on the list (self included) tend to
generate the bulk of mindless blather (see Bobby Greer's excellent treatise
on email list as community).

Talking about CP is kind of like watching bass fishing on TV.  You can only
impart so much knowledge about how to catch a bass--get's a bit unnerving
after the first hundred shows, or so.  Same with CP--unless someone has a
specific question or problem we tend to prattle on about nonsense because
there's acceptance here.  A lot of CP'ers can't find that as easily in the
"real world".  Uh-Oh, here comes a mindless ditty from Bobby Greer, Ph.D.

See what I mean (snapping fingers to that cra-a-a-zy beat).

-Kyle