C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:08:21 -0400
Hi Kyle,

> So let me get this straight...you've got sour grapes because only 7 of
>340
> list subscribers expressed regret at your decision to "resign" as
listowner?
> Hmmm...my daughter has the same reaction when I don't shower her with
praise
> every time she cleans her room.
> She's six.  You're older than that, aren't you, Jasper

        Well, actually I would suspect - its more sarcastic posts like yours
as well as a seeming lack of support. Looking back over the posts their are
only maybe 30 people or so who post regularly - so I guess lots of folks
lurk. I think for someone who voluntarily stepped in to help out, with
little or no knowledge of the topic - he is doing a fine job. I read your
posts  where  you guys do your burping, farting, male posturing and try
prove yourselves top dog - talk about acting like 6 year olds!! Frankly, if
I voluntarily gave my time to something - to be nice and the people gave me
shit - I would be gone too! Its his time and his kindness! One of the 13
fallacies in arguing is the attacking the person.... not the issue. You may
consider your assininess isn't actaully encouraging for either keeping him
nor getting a replacement. This called shooting yourself in the foot!!

       By the way - I never did get your defense or  explanation on
Christianity. I am meeting another Minister for lunch tomorrow and education
him on Paganism. He is part of an Interfaith Alliance.

                             Brightest Blessings
                                 Rev. Raynyng Angel/Trisha