C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K. Salkin
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 13:20:35 -0500
J. K. Rowling has warned that as the books come out, they will be darker and
more complex as the kids grow older and deal with life in the wizarding
world with Voldemort.   It's been speculated on HP discussion boards that by
the time the series end, Dumbledore will have died as likely will have
Voldemort.  It's even been speculated that other characters will die such as
Ron (in the role of sacrificial heroism), Snape, or even Harry himself,
although I think that last one is the least likely death to happen.

There will be a death of a character in Book 5; Rowling said that is why it
took so long - it was very painful for her to write.

Kat