C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 13:01:27 -0400
  judy is still using the splint while walking. she is working a half day
now. she sees her doctor on the 20th. she might get back to full time then.
but a week after that, school will be out and she'll be off for  the summer.

  bj so far is doing well his first year in high school, 5 "a"s and a "b".
the b is geometry and he is just barely at a "b". one slip in the last 2
weeks and he could end up with a "c". but either way we are nearly through
the first year of high school.
  i am about the same as usual. i slept from 11:40 to 12:42 and from 1-2:30
last night. bout the same night before. in here trying to do a job that
requires clear, alert, thinking. hey guys your tax dollars at work. :-} he,
he.
  can't wait to get the new doc and see what he can do to help me. june 27
will get here and we're see.
   glad you had a good time in n'orleans. i know exactly what you mean about
the "ladies". my only time on burbon street, i was walking the street and
one of those ladies swung out over the street at a little above eye level on
a rope or something and back into the establishment. i am not sure she had
anything on, if so not much. ole country boy like me, just outta the small
town. not used to things like that. i think i was maybe 21, i am sitting
here chuckleing as i think about it. some other humor involved, but, i'll
not get into it. but, oh to be 21 again and know what i know now.
   welcome back, bobby.