C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:04:44 -0800
  i am not going to advise on how to avoid sore legs,
i am going to give a little legal advice.
  if any part of your job hurts or stains you,
document it, document it, document it.!!!
   my doctor advised me in 2002 that over the years
repeatedly stressing myself to meet the duties of my
job (30 years) had coused injuries to my neck, and
ligaments, and tendons. i have been in a 3 year battle
with the department of labor over these work related
injuries. the big hold is that every random doctors
they send me too for opinions can't seem to say either
way if my job duties could have coused the injuries.
if i had documented it many times over the years how i
was strained we might not be in this battle.
   document, just in case!