C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:42:39 -0500
Most importantly: Happy 63rd Birthday.  You give me hope and inspiration.  A
celebration worth more than a PS.

Regarding the election--and I'm not questioning yours, Bobby--we voted.  Now
we count the votes.

Perhaps we might learn from all this, keep intellects open to information
and process, and feel gratitude that our republican representative
democratic constitutions allow us the opportunity to shoot our mouths off
without fear of being shot.

We act in accordance with law and due process: that suffices and speaks
volumes.

Do you see many people leaving the country for better opportunities
elsewhere?  Opinions come and go, including the ones on this List.  We tend
to editorialize events cast by our predilections.

Where's the bananas?

ISM