C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:11:45 -0800
Ken means that medicare is cutting the price they will pay for power
chairs. For instance mine was about 7,000, and they will now only pay
3,000! which means the more severely disabled will not get the chairs they
need to live actively in the community.

www.cafepress.com/tamarmag
come see my new designs!