C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:48:21 EDT
Hi,

I have no idea what medication she is talking about, but I'd sure like to
know. :-)) I probably wouldn't take it but I'd like to know about it. :-))

What kind of FES machine are you working with? What kind of results did you
get and how did it affect you negatively? Have you tried horseback riding? I
started almost 5 years ago and it has helped me TREMENDOUSLY!!! I am walking
a lot straighter, have better balance and much more. I am in my late 30's so
it's never too late to start and get benefits. :-))

Looking forward to hearing from ya,

Dina