C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 19:41:32 EDT
On the contrary, Bobby, many people with DD are able to learn to be
assertive. DD isn't just MR, it's also CP, at least according to regional
center.  I have met many people at those October meetings I always write
about. It can be any type of thing, from learning to say which type of food
you prefer, to buying the kind of clothes you like, and not the kind your Mom
wants you to buy, et cetera.

I was talking about my own job development coach, and how she found me this
potential job. It has been a 2 year search, so, I'm praying I get it. The pay
is good, too. starting salary is $37,000.