C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 08:02:58 -0500
Well-said, Stephen!  You echo my sentiments exactly!

Having said that, I do admit after my first reaction to Matt's abrasive
comments to Joanne -- I wanted to rip him apart -- I think he's actually
done us a favour of  a dubious sort.  He's gotten a lot of the lurkers to
come out and speak.  <grin>  His comments certainly has added some spice to
this list.

        Kathy S.

> I believe Joanne was expressing that she would like the best life for her
> son. Joanne is a parent that cares for her child and I believe she needs
> encouragement and support. We need to give suggestions and criticisms
without
> insulting and demeaning people. I hope you can apologize to her for your
> cruel and cold words. Joanne is not the problem, she is on this List for
her
> son. All of us are human disabled or not and we all make mistakes. The
Nazi