C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:41:07 -0400
I would have who ever issues the dividends send in 5%. I must admit with my wee salary - I don't have any of these high finance issues. But I am sure the whole process could be handled fairly.

Thought I did but according to the IRS refund tracking site - they sent it 5/23 and its not here in any way.

                                   Trisha