C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:10:09 -0500
Me too Mike. Mostly muscle pulls, some upper arm spasm pain eased by
stretching.  Couple bouts of neck pain, that disappeared without
consequence.  Mostly
difficulties with migraines, usually remedied with Fiorinal, codeine
laced.

Started to fall apart in 1987, my 46th birthday.

Never regained what I lost.

Good luck.  And God bless.

ISM
"Stranger in a Strange Body (and Mind)"