C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 23:21:05 EDT
I know Kyle, but look at it this way: The last time something like this
happened in the US was never.  The public is kind of flying by the seat of
its psychological pants, wouldn't you agree?

Doesn't it stand to reason anyway, that in a major event such as this there
will always be a certain -- hopefully small -- percentage of the population
that becomes afflicted with acute urinary incontinence?

I thought I'd go with this analogy, since you're such a big pee expert and
everything.

Betty -- yup, that's me.  I said it.

In a message dated 10/22/2001 12:54:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> You know, in reality, all this hysteria created by the events of 9/11 and
>  following is playing right into the hands of the terrorists.  After all,
>  what is their goal? --To cause "terror" and incite public panic
>  disproportionate to the actual threat.  I heard on NPR this weekend that a
>  couple called the police to their home because they thought they have
>  anthrax inoculated fruit on the dining room table centerpiece.  Turns out
it
>  was mold.

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam