C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 07:35:59 -0500
As of now, Webb is projected to win in VA.

I don't expect things to change dramatically, especially in Iraq,
because they can't.  Even the most anti-war Democrat can't
realistically bring the troops home tomorrow because we are so far
in, it would just make things worse. I sympathize with Cindy Sheehan
over the loss of her son but thinks she's being extremely short-sighted.

Kat