C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 09:04:43 -0500
One of my friends from High School was Asian Indian.  Her house always
smelled exotic.  It's where I had my first curry, pureed mango, and
chupatees.
Vietnamese food is great, just don't look in the pot.  I love spring rolls,
the fresh kind not fried like the Chinese ones.  Good spring rolls are
filled with greens and meat such as fish, shrimp or chicken.  Also, learned
to mix tabasco sauce with soy sauce as a marinade.  Ooh, la, la.
Thai is great lemon grass soup, the use of basil.
I usually stay away from the hot stuff anymore also, the stomach just ain't
what it used to be.

Beth T.

Subject: Re: Bobby's cough

 i like indian food. but it in the catagory of "don't like me." i can not
eat it often. i have not got up the nerve to eat thai food or vietnamesse
either. you can get lots of different asian foods here.