C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 11:45:16 -0500
Too true!  That's why I stand behind McCain's comments re: Falwell and
Robertson.  Although, Falwell has been making some overtures of grace
lately.  Robertson and his ilk, on the other hand, make me sick to my
stomach with their false piety.  Nothing like beating someone over the head
with a bible to make Christianity savory, eh?  Reminds me of the old story
where the religious leader prays, "Thanks, God, that I'm not like that nasty
old tax collector over on the corner."  Meanehile the tax collector prays,
"Please, God, have mercy on me...a sinner."

I sure can relate to that tax collector!