C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:18:06 EDT
Hope your dog is better, Ken. The smog must have something to do with the
weather. it's been bad here for the last couple of days.

I've had to get up early this week because Joyce has jury duty and won't
drive downtown. It's a drag because half way back home I have a bladder
attack (this morning I stopped in at a coffee shop to use the rest room and
ate breakfast while I was there. Blows the diet.

Bobby