C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:10:10 -0500
Hello,

I am very sorry I dont talk on the list very much. I do have some questions
that I hope some on the list that can give me some advice.

I am getting married on September 2, 2000. He has also has CP. I think some
of you are married and both has CP. I was looking to speak to other couples
who both has CP or just one partner has CP about just every day life, some
ways to make things easier such as cooking, cleaning etc.

Another thing is I know I have ask for advice about service dogs and got
good
advice. The main question about this is can small dogs be service dogs ?
The
reason I ask is because Ryan just brought a condo, its 2 bedroom and not
the
best place for a big dog to be.. There is not really a big grass area where
big dog to run.

Thanks for any help

Jennifer

        I can sort of help you if you wish, I have two friends that got married...
One with Spina Bifida one with C.P., and I myself am involved with someone
with Spina Bifida, and I have yet ANOTHER set a friends who have C.P. and
are married.

It's hard, but it can be done... I can't think of anything specific, but if
you ask me some specific questions, I'm sure I can help you.

windy :)