C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:37:42 -0400
I'll start it out with this.  There are a lot of dogs that look like Pit
bulls, many people mistake everything from Cane deBraso to a Bull Terrier to
a Staffordshire with being pit bulls.  I've had people think my dear bird
dog mix was a pit because she was brindle.  I get a lot of people thinking
my Catahoula mix as a pit.  So, your attendent may be wrong on that count.
Now, stating the environment the dog is living in, it doesn't matter what
breed it is, it's going to be dangerous because the situation is not
conducive for good socialization.

Beth t.