C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"greer.bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:32:14 -0500
Linda,

    I have just read your post. As a father who is also retiring as of next
week, the picture collage with some very personal memories written out would
do me just fine. Remember one of the major reasons for your dad's and my
career was supporting our children. So, emphasize your appreciation fo that
to him.

Bobby