C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 13:45:41 -0500
well, you  are paying attention. i run some of this out just to see at
times.
must really be good tomales.

oh, guys, i have a motorised wheelchair provided by the nmo. i was surprised
the sent one. on the otherhand i am not suprised that it is much to big for
my surroundings. it luches around too. knocked a hole in the wall right
away. i'll probably just use this hugh thing to get to and from the car and
then use my grandma's folding chair for other uses.  this thing is big
enough to race at daytona.