C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:06:07 +0000
On Wednesday 26 Jan 2005 23:40, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Thank you, Deri.
> What a great email!  LOL.  Yes, I love my debit card as well.  Now if only
> we could get "W" to go for Value-Added Tax.   No one can figure out 8.375%
> tax before they get to the counter!  Add to that, in the Dallas-Fort Worth
> area a city can add its own percentages to collect city sales tax.   So you
> never know what something is going to cost in the end from one city to the
> next until you get to the counter.  What a pain!!  But I'm way off topic
> now ....
>
> The way you scoot the coins to the edge is exactly the way Ryan wants to
> pick them up.
>
> Wanda

I forgot. The scooting coins thing. Its one of those things which you have to
do without "thinking" about it too much. I find some of the finer motor
control things are more successful if you try and do it almost on auto-pilot,
virtually without looking (the force is strong in this one!!!).

Cheers

Deri