C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 22:07:41 -0400
Thanks, Linda!  My cousin runs the coffee bar in the new Liberty Bell's
Visitor's Centre so he should steer me straight. :-)  I'll be staying in a
hotel near the centre and will likely be going to places like NARA (National
Records Archives), museums, etc. etc.  Philly is full of them!  It's one of
my favourite cities along the East Coast.

We'll also be going to Baltimore and Washington DC while I'm there, so it'll
be a fun time!

Kat