C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 11:16:35 -0600
Or ten times the population of Wyoming.  My geographic knowledge of
China is pretty limited, but with the size of the country, this quake
must have hit a relatively urbanized area.  By looking at Google maps,
ChengDu, the city closest to the epicenter looks huge.  If a similar
proportion of the US population were devastated by an eartquake lik
this, it'd be 912,000 people, almost twice the population of Denver
itself (by the 2000 Census, Denver is 512,000)

--

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950