C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:55:32 -0700
not that simple deri, that is just the demand side,
the suppy side has went up as some of the opec
countries increased the amounts pumped. supply however
did not go up as much as demand. ecconomics can be
complex. theories are simple, but many varibles throws
things off some.

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?SUBED1=3Dc-palsy