C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 17:09:35 -0700
Independent Living centers usually   are funded by the Federal government,
so, I don't understand what you mean by it being too expensive.

Mag

Please ask your Congressperson to vote FOR the MICASSA bill, this
will allow medicaid funds to pay for community supports
instead of isolating the person in a nursing home or institution.
HR 910 is the bill number
Senate version of MiCASSA (S 401).

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities
~Tamar Mag Raine~
IM: tamarmag48
Yahoo IM Tamarmag56