C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:02:18 EST
In a message dated 11/29/2001 7:38:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Yes, Betty, I do. I get nervous whenever I hear a military plane over head.
>  Don't know where they come from since Alameda was shut down, but man, I do
>  know the difference between a civilian airliner, and a military jet. The
>  military jets have an exceedingly loud and lonnngg roar that commercial
>  planes do not. they also seem to fly lower and slower ... if I get nervous,
>  it's because I'm thinking about how the afghans feel when they are
subjected
>  to these planes on an hourly basis, and I feel sad for them.
>
>  mag

I never minded hearing the planes.  I live near Reagan National and a jillion
military installations. I've been hearing military and civilian aircraft all
my life.  Now they scare me.  It makes me mad, that's all.

I feel for the Afghans too, and I'm disappointed because of the hate I've
heard from people in the US.