C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:59:17 -0700
you do not know his stances on issues because the media is in the tank for obama. NBC could be called obama headquarters.

let me ask a few questions. McCain has been to Iraq and Afghanistan many times. how many network anchors have went with him. come on you know the answer! 0 zero and Nada. obama finally makes a trip and all three network anchors go with him.

the same media that drove Dan Quayle into the ground for misspelling a word and points out any miss speaking by McCain as evidence that he has dementia ignore obama gaffs like campaigning in all 57 states, and seeing those that died in wars in the audience. oops that is a statement.

they are in the tank. have been for years. they think their job is to educate all the dumb masses in the heartland, not report the news. you do understand that we do not have the good sense that they do. we do not know how to "interpret" the news

they are not worth believing, not worth the effort to try to save them from them self.

go ahead and write. if you get a response it will be a condescending bunch of BS.