C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:38:30 -0700
(Christine & Karen L-I'm mainly writing this to a
Cerebral Palsy Support Group)

Hi:

Does Cerebral Palsy get worse as a person ages?
(I know we have talked about this several of
times.)

I am spending more and more time or a wheelchair
or some sort of chair.  This is sort of depresses
me.  (not bad---compared to the false hope that I
have been given especially those people who gave
it to me for 16 LONG YEARS.

I have been having a hard time getting rides to
places I would like to go.

For those people that are on C-PALSY, stay tuned!.