C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:05:30 -0700
well, here in georgia, there is something called the
hope schollarship that was started when the now,
senator miller was then governor. if you end up high
school with a "b" average then college tuition and
books are paid in state colleges. the catch is that
you have to do a "b" average in college. you drop
below a "b" average, you are out. lots of students get
to the 1st semester and then are gone. maybe they are
not college material, maybe they are smart but have no
study habits, maybe lazy, but, gone. however it has
pressed the compettition to get accepted by the more
prestigios schols. that is why georgia tech raised its
SAT requirement. you also can have very few "b"s
before you are out of their compettion.

=== message truncated ===