C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 19:44:12 EST
Hey Deri!  I haven't been on the list for a week or so; but I'm not
intentionally ignoring everyone.  For some reason a lot of people have been
dropping by lately and the very welcome 3D company is keeping me occupied --
lots of hugs and so forth.  I usually spend days at a time without company so
this has been a great week.

You guys are always in my thoughts though -- bless your lil pea pickin'
hearts.

Remember though Deri dear, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're
not out to get you.

Betty
"Pillage and Plunder."  That's my motto